From animated adventures to magic-filled adventures, from action-packed movies to movies that you give a pure adrenaline rush, our March calendar promises to take you on a joy-ride like never before!
So, buckle up and brace yourselves, here we go!
- Ralph Breaks the Internet: Formerly known as Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph and also known simply as Wreck-It Ralph 2 is the 2018 animated sequel to Walt Disney Animation Studios’ 2012 animated feature film. This time, Ralph leaves Litwak’s Arcade behind, venturing into the uncharted, expansive, and thrilling world of the internet, which may or may not survive Ralph’s wrecking. Video game bad guy Wreck-It Ralph (voice of John C. Reilly) and fellow misfit Vanellope von Schweetz (voice of Sarah Silverman) must risk it all by traveling to the World Wide Web in search of a replacement part to save Vanellope’s video game, Sugar Rush. In way over their heads, Ralph and Vanellope rely on the citizens of the internet—the Netizens—to help navigate their way, including Yesss (voice of Taraji P. Henson), who is the head algorithm and the heart and soul of the trend-making site “BuzzzTube”, and Shank (voice of Gal Gadot), a tough-as-nails driver from a gritty online auto-racing game called Slaughter Race.
- Marry Poppins Returns: A sequel to the classic Marry Poppins starring Julie Andrews in her feature film debut who visits a dysfunctional family in London and employs her unique brand of lifestyle to improve the family’s dynamic. In this new retelling, Emily Blunt returns as the gifted Marry Poppins with a now-adult bank teller Michael Banks and his three children. He learns that his house will be repossessed in five days unless he can pay back a loan, his only hope being a missing certificate that shows proof of valuable shares that his father left him years earlier. When all seems lost, Michael and his sister receive the surprise of a lifetime in the form of Mary Poppins — the beloved nanny from their childhood — arrives to save the day and take the Banks family on a magical, fun-filled adventure.
- The Nutcracker And The Four Realms: All Clara (Mackenzie Foy) wants is a key, a one-of-a-kind key that will unlock a box that holds a priceless gift from her late mother. A golden thread, presented to her at godfather Drosselmeyer’s (Morgan Freeman’s) annual holiday party, leads her to the coveted key which promptly disappears into a strange and mysterious parallel world. It’s there that Clara encounters a soldier named Phillip (Jayden Fowora-Knight), a gang of mice, and the regents who preside over three Realms: Land of Snowflakes, Land of Flowers, and Land of Sweets. Clara and Phillip must brave the ominous Fourth Realm, home to the tyrant Mother Ginger (Dame Helen Mirren), to retrieve Clara’s key and hopefully return harmony to the unstable world.
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen: Adding to the existing library of action-packed blockbusters, we finally have the second installment in store. Two years after Sam Witwicky (Shia Lebouf) defeated the Decepticons, he has a new battle to fight – college! As the Autobots and Optimus Prime are busy making a new life on Earth, a new threat emerges – darker and deadlier than before! An ancient Decepticon known as The Fallen rises to wreak vengeance so Sam and his girlfriend, Mikaela, must now figure out the history of the Transformers on Earth and find a way to defeat The Fallen once and for all! Binge on the complete trilogy on STARZPLAY – Transformers, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, and Transformers: Dark of the Moon!
- Collateral: Collateral is a masterpiece of American cinema starring Jamie Foxx as Max, a Los Angeles cab driver with dreams of owning a limo company someday. After twelve years on the job, he has become quite adept at deciphering the most intimate details of his passengers’ lives. A glance at their clothes, and he just knows. The same way he manages to impress a State Attorney played by Jada Pinkett Smith with his worldly know-how who then graces him with her phone number. Max hasn’t even begun to revel in the pleasure of possessing the beautiful attorney’s details when he gets his next passenger, Tom Cruise as Vincent, a slick hit-man in town for a night of killing. When a body drops out of a fourth story window and onto Max’s cab, he becomes an unwilling partner on Vincent’s murder spree! Gritty and edgy, this one will keep you on your feet from start to finish!