Kids, kids & kids! Pleasing your little ones can be hard, we know – especially when you’re trying to get them to eat their least favourite greens! Whether it’s a night dedicated to family bonding, learning & development or your child simply needs something to binge-watch while they attempt to finish every morsel on their plate, we’ve got you covered!
- Iftah Ya Simsim (2 Seasons): Child favourite, Sesame Street came to the Middle East with an Arabic version in 2015. Featuring lovable characters from the famous show, it pairs old favourite muppets including Cookie Monster, Grover and Elmo with new characters.
- Hamdoon (1 Season): A TV cartoon character series aimed at boosting the Middle Eastern culture, follows the life of Hamdoon, a child who grew up abroad due to his father’s job and who has since returned to the country to live with his grandparents. The 15-part series that can be enjoyed by kids and parents alike would like to instil a sense of respect for the elderly through the eyes of Hamdoon and unity with the nation.
- Doc Mcstuffins (3 seasons): Teach your little one a thing or two about saving lives with Doc McStuffins. A 6-year old girl aspires to become a doctor and nurtures the stuffed animals in her imaginary clinic. When she puts on her stethoscope, something magical happens – the toys, dolls and stuffed animals come to life! Like any other good doctor, she treats the needy with the help of her assistants. Whether it’s loose stitching, low batteries or a blow-up toy that has sprung a leak, Doc and her friends are there to fix up the stuffed animals and toys.
- Captain Majid Al Shaba (1 Season): Captain Majid grew to become a phenomenon amongst the young generation, each striving to shoot and score like him! The all-new Captain Majid animated series revolves around a young boy’s goal – to become the biggest football player there is!
- Sally (1 Season): Sally, a young daughter of a wealthy French aristocrat moves to a boarding school in London. Loved by her friends and family, tragedy strikes when her father dies, and the family goes bankrupt. Taking advantage of her misery, the boarding school’s headmistress makes Sally a maid in the school. She endures the hardships thrown at her until redemption comes at last.
- Barney and Friends (1 Season): Every kid’s favourite purple dinosaur Barney is joined by his dino-pals, Baby Bop, BJ and Riff and a cast of children sharing their adventures with the little viewers through songs, dances, and games. The series focuses on caring, sharing and learning.
Tune into STARZPLAY’S exciting line-up of TV shows for your kids in English and Arabic both!